Who Can Join
To become a member of Alta Vista, you simply need to meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Live, regularly work or worship in the Counties of San Bernardino, California or Riverside, California
- Any family member of any person listed as eligible in the field of membership, including spouses, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, etc.
- U.S. Federal Employees
- Active members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, U.S. Armed Forces Reserve, and National Guard
- Be employed at one of our many Select Employer Groups (SEGs)
How Do I Join
Just visit one of our branches and an Alta Vista Representative would be happy to assist you. If you'd like, you may call or email with any questions about eligibility.
What Do I Need
In order to join, you will be required to provide the following.
- A valid state Driver's License, Identification Card or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Driver's License)
- $5 non-refundable membership fee
- You may print and complete the Membership Application ahead of time if you wish.
- Bring existing loan information in order to refinance your loan with Alta Vista.
- Bring credit card information for an easy balance transfer to an Alta Vista VISA.
- Supply us with any existing checking account information such as any ACH or electronic withdrawals so we can help you make a smooth transition to your new Alta Vista Checking Account.
When you join Alta Vista, you don't just become a member; you become part owner! And what a feeling to know you are part of such a great organization. Alta Vista's member-owners know exactly what benefits come with having such a title:
Need more information? Give us a call!